What's New Member Apps Important Links
Web Site Updates
All features for this site are updated. If you find that a feature is not working properly please email me at email@example.com.
Up coming events:
Union Meeting: 1st Thursday of the month.
We are looking to update the calander function for Spring 2017.
From Bruce Kuczinski
Hello Local 2969
My name is Bruce Kuczinski. I am your representative for LegalShield. I wanted to share with you some information about the legal and identity theft plans that are available to you.
Your union has its own website - for more information and to sign up, go to www.legalshield.com/info/local2969.
Identity theft is the #1 rising crime in the world today. How do you protect yourself? The short answer is you can’t. Your information is available in too many places. Just look at Target, Home Depot, JP Morgan Chase Bank among others.
LegalShield’s Identity Theft plan is designed to do what is possible:
· Monitor to catch it early,
· Do everything necessary as quickly as possible to keep it from getting worse
· And completely restore your information to the way it was before the incident. No one else does this.
· Covers your family for less than 50 cents a day.
Medical identity theft is one of the fastest growing areas of identity theft and one of the hardest to prevent. Your medical records hold ALL of your information and hackers are selling that information. Just look at Anthem Insurance with 80 million identities stolen, in the last few weeks.
Unexpected legal questions and identity theft issues arise every day, and with LegalShield on your side, you will have access to a law firm with experienced attorneys as well as licensed investigators skilled in identity theft monitoring and restoration.
Do you know your rights?
· Have you (or your teenage driver) ever been in a traffic accident or been stopped by a police officer? Do you know your rights? With your LegalShield membership card in your wallet (or your child’s wallet), you have immediate 24/7 access to an attorney at the other end of your cell phone – at no charge.
· Do you have a will? With your legal plan membership, you and your spouse get your Will, Living Will and Healthcare Proxy done - at no charge.
· Ever had a question about ANYTHING…and need good legal advice? For example, the “neighbor from hell” who complains about everything, or an overzealous homeowners association… You can talk to an attorney (who specializes in your area of concern) and get guidance, advice and counsel – at no charge.
· Ever wondered if you should sign a contract. For example, when you buy or lease a new or used vehicle, are all those extra fees necessary? Many of our members have found they are NOT. With your membership – you get all contracts and documents, up to 10 pages, reviewed by an attorney - at no charge.
· Billing disputes, warranty issues or similar situations will come to faster resolution when an attorney writes a letter or makes a call on your behalf – at no charge.
ONE MORE IMPORTANT BENEFIT of signing up with LegalShield – a percentage of every membership goes to the Brevard County Firefighters Benevolent Association, every month, for as long as you are enrolled. Another way to help others – while you’re protecting you and your family, you’re helping to support our Benevolent Association.
I urge you to consider these benefits for you and your family.
If you have any questions or need assistance, call me. I’d be happy to walk you through it.